Industry West is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website to people with disabilities. Wherever possible, the Industry West website will adhere to level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
These guidelines outline four main principles that accessible websites should be:
- Perceivable - Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive
- Operable - User interface components and navigation must be operable
- Understandable - Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable
- Robust - Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies
Industry West takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Accessibility is integrated into our procurement practices.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organization.
- Formal accessibility quality assurance methods exist within the organization.
We are constantly working towards improving the accessibility of our website to ensure we provide equal access to all of our users.
Therefore, if you have feedback or concerns related to the accessibility of any content on this website, or have ideas or comments that would help us improve the accessibility and usability of our website, please contact us via:
- Phone: 800.382.9303
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: 4660 POW-MIA Memorial Parkway, Suite 100, Jacksonville, FL 32221
We aim to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
If you have encountered a specific problem with the site, please include the web address or URL where you experienced difficulty and describe the specific problem(s) you have encountered.